Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Multi-tasking

So what is the deal with multi-tasking? I think the verdict is still out as to whether or not it is a good thing or a bad thing. I really really enjoy engaging in multiple things at the same time. Take now for instance...I have iTunes going. I am also talking to three people on AIM one person on SMS and I am blogging....while my wash is in the dryer. Doesn't this sound like a good thing to most people? I am gettting sooooo much done. Also, since I have been boycotting my Aderrol for about 3 months and I love it.

My team may not love it though. Sometimes when I am in meetings I get up and walk in circles. Other times I lay down on the ground and stare up at people. Random musicals run through my head. I kid you know, I started singing a song from Camelot which was sung by Robert Goulet in a meeting the other day. But all this is beside the point...multi-tasking...good or bad?

When thinking about this I sometimes wonder what Jesus' time looked like. I mean, I know when he was with his Father he was with his Father. I know when he was preaching the sermon the mount, he was preaching. But did Jesus ever multi-task? Did he ever do multiple things? I don't see him as ever being rushed. You never see Jesus saying, "gtg (or whatever the Hebrew letters are) I have something I gotta get to in Gaza."

Then again, we never read about Jesus eating (other than Passover) or doing his laundry, or blogging....lol...I would follow that blog. I dunno what the answer is. I dunno if I am over thinking. Or maybe, I am just blogging for the sake of blogging....you be the judge...

No comments:

Post a Comment