Wednesday, April 15, 2009

...the beginning of the end...

I wonder how frequently I will actually do this. I feel like most people who take the time to blog are one of two things: a good writer or a depressed teenage girl. Since I am neither of those things...what am I doing here? For a while it seemed that "journaling" was all the rage. If you did not journal then you were not a good christian. Clearly Jesus and the 12 disciples would sit at Starbucks every morning at 5 AM with their Message Remix and their moleskin journal just waiting for the inspiration to come out.
Now that my page is drenched in sarcasm, I feel that I can proceed. I don't know what this is. I don't expect to know anytime soon. I don't even think people will ever see it. But...it helps me process. God is more than I know now. I want to process what He is doing in my life and use this as a way to work through things....I am tired...time to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment